Monday, September 24, 2012

Reverse Psychology


You basically shout out all about your life to the point there’s nothing left which I don’t know about. One minute you’re lambasting at this bitch for accidentally bumping you and the way you said it made me feel like someone was trying to seriously degrade you. Then the next thing I hear from you is your sympathy for the homeless kids with a matching photo and a heart-warming paragraph with it. And oh, I forgot about the advice you were saying that we should pay attention and always be kind. How could I miss that?

That’s enough for me to click unsubscribe (thanks to Facebook for those options).

You tweet about how being positive is really important and you only want to stick and focus to it. Then after five minutes I read a tweet from you again saying you hate this girl is so pathetic for being so stupid. Five minutes more, another tweet about how this other girl is so damn ugly.

Clicking “Unfollow”.

You post a picture of yourself –obviously you found yourself cute or else why would you put it up in the first place. Then the caption would say something in connected to “flaw” like: eye bags, bloated and worse –fat. I don’t know how she came to conclude that being 115 pounds is fat. Then what does she thinks of the real fat fat? As one would say there’s nothing as fast as a girl untagging in photos she doesn’t like of herself.

Suit yourself.

No comments: